Feedback and Complaints Procedure
Malta Services Drogheda is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
At Malta Services Drogheda, we actively welcome both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is easy to make a complaint.
- We treat a complaint seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, email or in person.
- We deal with a complaint quickly, fairly and politely.
- We respond accordingly - for example with a clear and open explanation of our position or acknowledging our mistake and issuing an apology where appropriate.
- We deal with every complaint in the strictest of confidence.
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve and monitor them at Management and where appropriate, Board level.
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact us.
Write to or telephone:
Malta Services Drogheda
11 Fair Street
Tel: (041) 98-36145
Our office is open 5 days a week, Monday to Friday from 8.45am to 4.30pm.
We have a comprehensive system in place for dealing with complaints.