As a charity seeking donations from the public we, Malta Services Drogheda, aim to comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
In recognition of your kind support, Malta Services Drogheda makes this commitment to you.
Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Malta Services Drogheda.
We promise we will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes.
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of Malta Services Drogheda’s mission and of the way Malta Services Drogheda intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on Malta Services Drogheda’s governing board and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to Malta Services Drogheda’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of Malta Services Drogheda or hired third party agents.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if Malta Services Drogheda intends to share the mailing lists with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of Malta Services Drogheda.
What to do if you have feedback
If you do have a comment about any aspect of our work, you can contact Malta Services Drogheda in writing or by telephone. In the first instance, your comment will be dealt with by our Service Director, Claire Byrne. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details.
Write to or telephone:
Malta Services Drogheda
11 Fair Street
Tel: (041) 98-36145
We are open 5 days a week, Monday to Friday from 8:45am to 4:30pm.